Big Brother Progress Update



News

Not every event in 0.11 is obvious and sometimes you'll have to work a little to unlock them, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Judging by the reactions of people who played it so far, 0.11 turned out to be pretty good.

Work on 0.12 has already started and you probably want to know what's going to be in it. As I already said in the past, it's going to have Olivia. I also want to combine Olivia route and Lisa route together to save on the development time. If you've chosen Lisa route you'll get an opportunity to meet Olivia and start relationships with her in 0.12. It will be a new opportunity, not related to Alex or Olivia route. And don't worry, Lisa won't mind, I promise :)

I'm also planning on continuing Lisa's sex ed. This time with Ann and Max's help. 0.11 has a teaser of this story. I also might be able to make a new movie too.

We're going to have a poll about format of future versions of the game. If majority prefers 0.11 format, all updates from 0.13 onward will be thematic.

P.S.: By the way, this month you'll get some interesting news, maybe even several. We'll talk about it more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment